On this website, the users personal data is respected and safely taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space.
Your privacy is important to us.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal information we collect from our users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
In the case of children under thirteen years of age, the consent of parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data relating to the professional or financial situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor without their consent. If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
This website respects and cares for the personal data of users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that’s why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is actually necessary to provide you with the services you request from us.
- We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law, to send the name or if we have your express permission to perform the service requested. In this case we will only ask you for a name and contact telephone number so that the bus company can contact the person responsible for the group.
TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Responsible Society: TALLERES TREPAT, S.A.
Comercial name: JUSTOR
Address: Avenida del Progrés 40 · 08340 Vilassar de Mar (BARCELONA)
Activity: hardware manufacturers
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will be processed by “web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational measures of security established in the effective legislation.
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
- Data Minimization Principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and confidentiality. You should know that we take every precaution to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
HOW DID WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat in www.justor.com come from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Blog comments.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU GIVE US YOUR DATA?
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request your rectification or deletion.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
Data subjects may have access to their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletionwhen, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transferred directly from responsible party to responsible party when technically possible.
Interested parties shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them infringes the Regulations.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
In TALLERES TREPAT there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested people with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request: Name, Email, Message, to respond to the requirements of www.justor.com. We can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- Subscription form to contents: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the subscription lists, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when signing in to the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate such subscriptions.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of the web, the user is required to sign up through the form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Message, Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he/she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones.
There are other purposes for which we use your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user's computer when browsing this website, which is detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. is present in several social networks. The processing of data that takes place of people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of www.justor.com.
- It will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of TALLERES TREPAT, S.A.activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. residing in Avenida del Progrés 40, 08340 Vilassar de Mar (BARCELONA) will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations may be made with other professionals, in such cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have visited www.justor.com previously and associate a specific audience with a concrete message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited my site to do it again.
As a user of www.justor.com we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function.
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook, Twitter, Google Adword cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
- Google Adword.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
At TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and announcements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
At TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. we use Google Adwords, the Google advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and announcements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels.
LEGITIMIZATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
CATEGORY OF DATA
The categories of data being processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
Your personal data will be kept until their deletion is requested by the data subject.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://www.oferbus.net/ analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.oferbus.net/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Hosting: PIMEC. Treats the data in order to perform their hosting services and maintenance of the web platform www.justor.com.
TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. will try to ensure that the files and announcements that appear on the website express truthful information and are kept up to date, although it does not guarantee the accuracy at all times of the data contained therein.
The data and other contents of the advertisements inserted in the directories are provided by the advertisers, therefore TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. is not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that may contain the advertisements, nor does it guarantee in any way the experience, integrity or responsibility of the advertisers or the quality of their services.
The advertisements inserted in the directories will remain published in the portal until they are eliminated or suspended by the advertising user. And logically, it will not be responsible for the fact that, once the ads have been removed from its databases, they will continue to be indexed in search engines outside this portal. Any contractual or extra-contractual relationship that the user formalizes with the advertisers or third parties contacted through this portal are understood to be carried out solely and exclusively between the user and the advertiser and/or third party. The user knows and accepts that www.justor.com only acts as a channel or advertising medium and therefore has no liability for damages of any kind caused by their negotiations, conversations and / or contractual or extracontractual relations with advertisers or third parties or natural or legal persons contacted through this portal.
When you browse www.justor.com you may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify you. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following third party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, and to use them in accordance with the purpose of the same. As well as to comply with its obligation to save and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection legislation.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integrated and secure, ie, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. will ensure that anyone who is authorized by TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When there is a security incident, upon realizing TALLERES TREPAT, S.A, must notify the Customer without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident. As known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
DATA ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to www.justor.com exonerating TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of data of interested parties, may be revoked at any time by communicating it to TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. Under no circumstances will this revocation be retroactive.
TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. does not practice SPAM, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and electronic commerce, TALLERES TREPAT, S.A. undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Revised document 02/05/2019