WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you browse most websites.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data stored is technical, such as personal preferences, content customisation, etc.
The web server does not associate it with you as a person, but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox, you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person, because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with the person.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Technical cookies: the most basic type of cookie; among other things, these let us know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous or registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analytical cookies: these collect information on the type of browsing you do, the sections you most frequent, the products you look at, the times you use it, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: these display advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
WHAT ARE FIRST-PARTY AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
First-party cookies are those generated by the website that you are visiting, while third-party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
WHICH COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSIDE USE?
This website uses first-party and third-party cookies, which are shown below.
- Login: The cookies to login allow you to enter and exit your account.
- Personalization: Cookies help us to remember with what people or websites you have interacted, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow you to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.turboiber.com for example, when you use the share button on www.turboiber.com in a social network. Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook Cookies, more information: cookies policy
- Linkedin Cookies, more information cookies policy
- Youtube Cookies,more information cookies policy
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
Yes, they can. And not only can you delete them, you can also block them in general or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, go to your browser’s settings, find those associated with the domain in question, and delete them.
- Internet Explorer.
- Mozilla FireFox.
- Google Chrome.
- Apple Safari.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES